Locking wheel nuts or lug nuts act like security bolts and prevent your alloy wheels from getting stolen. Nevertheless, they can get damaged due to prolonged usage, as driving a vehicle with damaged or worn-out lug nuts increase the chances of road accidents.
In such cases, one should consider opting for a locking wheel nut removal Southampton from Eco Tyres and Auto Care.
Why choose us for locking wheel nut removal?
All vehicles come with a key to remove the locking wheel nut. If you end up damaging or misplacing this key, consider visiting a professional automobile facility like ours to resolve the issue at the earliest. Though there are several DIY videos online on locking wheel nut removal explaining how to conduct this service at home, solving this issue using such DIY techniques can lead to severe consequences, like:
- Online videos sometimes suggest techniques like drilling and cutting that can be harmful and permanently disfigure the locking wheel nut.
- Lack of professional skills can cause dent or irreparable damage to the wheel cap, leading to hefty service and replacement bills.
Hence, to avoid such discrepancies, you must choose a dependable automobile facility for conducting this intricate service.
Service of locking wheel nut removal
We strive toward providing 100% customer satisfaction. Hence, we use a precise technique to conduct this service. The steps that we follow include:
- A locking wheel nut can suffer damage due to several factors like corrosion, accumulation of dirt and debris, etc. Our experts will thoroughly check the nuts to understand the extent of the damage.
- Then, we apply adequate force to eliminate the wheel damage using advanced tools.
- We also torque the lug nuts to the manufacturer recommended specifications, if required.
Note: To avoid damage to the wheel assembly, we never use an air gun or impact gun while conducting this service.
The best part is that we stock superior quality OE-grade spares for cost-effective replacement solutions.
Hence, end your search for ‘locking wheel nut removal Southampton’ with us today!