Before becoming a multinational tyre manufacturer, Goodyear tyres started with an innovation that changed the tyre industry for forever. Charles Goodyear discovered the vulcanisation of rubber with whose idea, Frank Seiberling in 1898 founded the Goodyear tyre and rubber company and named it after him. Today, Goodyear has its presence in almost every country around the globe. Goodyear has also invested in numerous subsidiaries of which Dunlop and Debica tyres are the most famous. We, Eco Tyres, believe in the technology and research of Goodyear just like many others around the world.
Goodyear came up with the idea for the first tubeless tyres back in 1903 along with the introduction of the first nylon tyres in 1947. In 1992, they came up with another great innovation of run-on-flat tyres for the Chevrolet Corvette.
1. Goodyear tyres believe in providing tyres of a higher grade. The quality standard of tyres manufactured by the company is generally kept higher than that of its competitors. Goodyear makes use of a 360-degree all-round test to check the qualities of tyres. They also check their tyres for coinciding with the guidelines provided under the EU tyre labels as a mandatory condition for them to be eligible for selling in the market. The main components of these labels are fuel efficiency, wet grip, and external rolling noise.
2. Research and Development departments of Goodyear tyres are among the best research facilities of all the tyre manufacturing companies. They keep innovating and developing new technologies with every passing year. Some of which are:
3. Goodyear tyres are the official platinum partner for one of the most successful football club in Bundesliga, FC Bayern Munich.
4. Goodyear tyres provide original equipment for some of the major car manufacturers like Porsche, BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Bentley, Ford, Land Rover, etc. It is the most trusted tyre brand for supplying the tyres for Ford Motor Company.
5. Goodyear believes in customer feedbacks; hence, they run a review system for their tyres. The customers have recommended it as: 97% buy again, 91% for dry grip, 87% for providing best comfort, and 87% for wet gripping. With such an excellent customer rating, you can't and shouldn't refrain from buying them.
If you wish to buy your own set of brand new Goodyear tyres that are in great shape and condition, book them online with us. We, here at Eco Tyres, provide an extensive variety of Goodyear tyres in the Southampton area. If you want more details on, the tyre that you should buy, just give us a call and our experts will be more than happy to help you.
© Eco Tyres. 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Design and Developed by: Auto Garage Network