Book your service
Your car requires regular maintenance and servicing sessions to deliver its full potential at all times. Scientific, professional and pre-planned servicing can nip many future troubles in the bud.
If you live in or around Southampton, visit Eco Tyres for a thoroughly professional and affordable car repairing service Southampton. We have a team of highly trained professionals who take great care to ensure our clients’ satisfaction.
Our servicing bays
We offer 4 types of service packages: major services, full and interim sessions, and seasonal servicing.
We recommend that:
- You must go for an interim service once every 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever is earlier. Such a periodic car service Southampton is ideal for both casual and high-mileage drivers.
- You opt for a full service every 12,000 miles or 12 months, whichever is earlier.
- Also, you should opt for a major service every 24,000 miles or 24 months, whichever comes first.
- Finally, you can contact Eco Tyres for seasonal services to avoid any issues before the start of summer or winter.
What’s covered in our interim servicing package?
Our interim car repairing service Southampton includes a total of 25 checks, some of which are mentioned below.
- Check-up and replacement of all essential fluids.
- Replacing oil filter.
- Check-up of all interior and exterior lights.
Our full servicing session
A comprehensive car servicing at Southampton, provided by Eco Tyres, conducts 40 checks (including those offered in the interim service).
- Check-up of the engine coolant.
- Suspension checks.
- Inspecting the gearbox and steering.
What’s done in our major service?
Our major vehicle services Southampton conducts a total of 70 checks (inclusive of all checks in a full service.) Some of these checks are:
- Replacement of the fuel filter.
- Brake pad replacement.
- Check of radiator cap and engine coolant fan.
- Spark plug replacement.
- Thorough check of clutch operation.
- AC servicing etc.
Our seasonal servicing packages
We offer both summer and winter checks at Eco Tyres. A typical summer service especially makes sense before going on holiday or when a car has just started plying after months of confinement during winter. It includes:
- Thorough check up of the air conditioning system.
- Oil and coolant change.
- Lubricating your car’s chassis, its steering components and suspension mechanism
- Checking the interior and exterior lights, etc.
A winter check involves the following:
- Replacing the oil filter with a heavy-duty equivalent.
- Battery check.
- Our car repairing service Southampton will also ensure adequate tyre pressure and intact wiper blades.
Reach out to us today
Are you confused while searching for the “best car repairing garage near me”? Why don’t you give us a call and see how Eco Tyres can make a difference?
We are located at Unit 30 St Mary's Pl, Kingsway, Southampton SO14 3HY, UK. Visit us during business hours or book an appointment in advance to skip the queue.